If you are considering purchasing an Electrical car or van, APN Elec are registered and certified by Myenergi Zappi 2 home charge point, PodPiont and Rolec EV to install both home and workplace charging points. APN Elec are not VAT registered, therefore VAT will not be added to your bill.
APN Elec likes Zappi. Charging points
They are a multi-award winning charging point and can be used for any electric car. Zappi charging points are:
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- OZEV grant approved.
- Fast installation, depending on your property this can be just half a day.
- In-built LCD screen displaying energy monitoring.
- Savings can be maximised because they have Economy Tariff sensing as well as a programmable timer.
- Solar PV and Battery compatible.
- Can be paired with the Myenergi app, so you can set timers and boost functions
- 3-year warranty
You may eligible for the £350 grant from the Office of Zero Emission Vehicles (OZEV). Below is your eligibility checklist.
- You have dedicated off-road parking
- Your plug-in vehicle was purchased after 1 October 2016.
- You have not already claimed the grant for your vehicle.
- By the claiming the grant you are not exceeding the limit of two OZEV funded charging points per household.
APN Elec are approved installers, contact us today for a quote